Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sugar Cookies

My mom makes those good sugar cookies. My dad can post the recipe. I never make them right! Ask Kathy she also makes them & when my mom makes them she has to make extra for her:)

from Kylie:

I really want the recipe for those cookies someone makes everyyear.They have really bright colored icing and I think they're just sugar cookies lol.

from Kat:

That would be Holly Seghers! Yummy!

from Ed:

holly and i.

I make the dough and she cooks and decorates.

It is i the family cook book and they are called Holly's sugar cookies

from Sue:

just for the record, i and some of Holly's other sisters all try to sneak some before they are gone and sometimes Holly gives us our own personal stash to keep for ourselves. They are the best!!!! mesue

from Kat:

Holly,
Do you really give EVERYONE their own stash? I thought I was the special one :) !

Hey Terrell! Do you think Kathleen would mind sharing that Oreo Ball recipe again? I forgot to write it down. Thanks! Me-Kat

from Donna:

Hey, I've been missing out.

and stay tuned for the fab Holly Sugar Cookie Recipe...from Kin Cookin'--Vowell Style, 2002 edition. Do you have that cook book, Kylie?

from Greg:
Hey, I think that this is a new revelation to me. I don’t remember getting any special stashes of those cookies. Was this something that only the sisters received?

No comments: