Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chicken Salad




I'm on a diet so I have to cook healthy food about everysingle day!


I try to change things up a little bit so I don't get sick of it.


Anyways, I kind of picked up the recipe from a dish I always order at a near by restaurant.


It's way easy and mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm good!








1 can light chicken (like tuna can haha)


3/4 cup of halved purple grapes


3 tbs. fat-free mayo


1/2 cup chopped celery


1 very small bag of cashews


1 fresh pineapple






First, you split the pineapple in half right down the middle. Cut a rectangle out of the middle and cut the rectangle into small peices. Mix the chicken and mayo, then grapes and celery, then throw in the cashews and scoop mixture into the center of the pineapple halves. Use leftover pineapple to decorate!






You don't have to use a pineapple, but it's really yummy when you're done with your chicken salad. My grandma and I are doing weight watchers and we eat lunch together every Wednesday; Wednesday happened to be her birthday so I made this for our lunch. It's perfect for lunch with a friend and way cute!

3 comments:

Camellia said...

way way cute...looks yummy

Kylie said...

lol actually it looks pretty sick in the picture.








haha chicken salad always looks gross but oh welll.

Camellia said...

Actually it's way festive looking. Good birthday lunch.