Saturday, March 29, 2008

CAKE MIX COOKIES FROM SANDRA

I think I found the recipe I used last time. That is the one I am sending. I knew it was in one of the cookbooks I have here. I just couldn't find it when I was looking this year. I found it in the Dixie Dialing cookbook. It seems to have more liquid in it that what I did. My cookies seemed dry. I think I may try this one again. It is easy enough for Tristan to help me easily.



2 eggs
1 box cake mix, any flavor
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat eggs well; add oil and mix well. Stir in cake mix. Add pecans and mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.



(I read enough recipes that I think you can substitute almost any add-in for the pecans--M&Ms, coconut, chocolate chips, etc.)

Sandra
Richmond, Texas

No comments: